LIB ARCHIVE - BLUE TETONS - CANVAS PRINT
"Blue Tetons" 1997, Original- Oil on Canvas 60"x 72"
Definitely one of my all time feel good pieces because it transports me straight back to that year in Jackson, the beautiful spring into early summer, living at Bryan Iguchi's house in the afterglow of an epic winter which in hindsight was one of the best I ever had. I was painting all night every night getting ready for my first ever trip to Europe and all the juice for my work was in the nature in front of me and the life I was living. It's safe to say i was in my infancy as an artist and a painter, the winter before this I had just done my first work in oil, Red Tetons but there is a heavy nostalgia for this piece (and it's predecessor) for a reason.
Canvas Print - 18"x 24"
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep